Featured Post

Friday, September 16, 2016

Happy Friday!

Hello,

A very Big Happy Friday to all! What are your plans for the weekend?

I'm hoping to get more done in my craft room. We moved into a town home a few weeks ago and we still have a lot to do. Unpacking and organizing etc.  I really need to get this craft room done so I can get busy crafting!

There is a cabinet in the garage that needs to be brought upstairs and that will help me to get it organized. I would love to have all of the furniture pieces painted, a white or off white, but for now I will be thankful I have the mix matched or mismatched furniture.

I have boxes from food and drink that I need  to cut into manageable pieces. I have been collecting them and will use in future projects. I don't know why, but I really enjoy cutting the boxes.

I will have to learn how to post photos of projects on the blog. It will be fun to share them with you.

I did something today that I haven't done before. I ate my veggie burgers with romaine lettuce instead of bread!  It was definitely different but it was good and didn't leave me feeling bloated like bread would do. Anyone else substitute bread with lettuce? If so, what lettuce do you use?

I had fun exercising today. Grabbed my hand weights and did upper body work and lower body work. I did it while listening to K-Love Radio.  It didn't seem like a work out.  Usually, I'm looking at the clock thinking how slow the time is going.

I have a lot of workout DVD's and I have the Wii fit. I'm working my way up to those. I'll be glad when I can do them again. I'm really excited about the changes that are happening in my life. I'm also, excited to be sharing it with you.

Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment