Featured Post

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Excited!

I am so excited about how my day went and how I felt! I have accomplished more today than I have in years. I can hardly believe that I only sat down to eat, cut some veggies at the table and to do my Bible/prayer time. Oh, and guess what? I exercised! Woo Hoo!

My day did start with a headache. I figured it was either my sinuses acting up or it was because I didn't drink any caffeine yesterday.  I drank only water all day and a healthy shake in the morning. My headache was gone by the time  I got out of the shower! It was amazing how quickly it disappeared which has never happened before. When I do get a headache I break down and take something for it. If it is a sinus related headache and the medicine doesn't help, I will pull out my Netti Pot. (Always use Distilled water for this.)

My brain seemed to be working without the fog it usually has. This was amazing! Oh and I noticed that when I was reading today the words actually weren't blurry! Wow!

I have to give God all of the Glory on this. He put a gal in my life that showed me a company with  products that would really help me out. I started using it yesterday. I did notice some changes yesterday but none like today!  Oh and I forgot to mention that I really didn't feel like getting out of bed this morning. I'm so glad I did!

I will continue to take the products and keep you all posted on my progress.

Janet



No comments:

Post a Comment